Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer has come and gone already

Does anyone besides me feel like we got robbed this past summer? It didn't warm up from our nine month winter until June 9th. There was no spring. The less the 3 month summer went by so fast I wasn't sure summer even existed. I had to look at my June, July, and August pictures... they proved that YES, though it flew by, summer 2008 did indeed exist. Short and sweet.


SWIMMING




Morgan


LAGOON TWO TIMES

Tidal Wave

Ethan's first day...

second day he got the hang of it

ENJOYING THE OUTDOORS

Uintahs -Teapot Lake


Big Cottonwood Canyon

Morgan dunking Chandler on the 24th of July


ROCK CLIMBING
Thank you Casey and Alisa!!!

Jason and Chandler

Morgan

CAMPING
Driving to the Uintahs

Lily Lake campground

Playing hide and go seek in the trees


exploring in the dark

TIME AT HOME

7 comments:

kennoncrew said...

i love the pics! your kids are all so photogenic!(must be 'cuz they're all so cute!)

Jill Taylor said...

I have to disagree with the spring thing, I thought we had a splendid spring and the summer has been nice and mild. How did you fit so many outings into your summer? It looks like you had a lot of fun. I hope we actually get a fall this year, I hate when it goes straight from summer to winter. Your family is so cute!

Jess said...

You really did get a lot of good stuff in this summer! I love the pic of your girls on the roller coaster... priceless :)

Ed and Susan said...

What a fun summer. Your pictures are great. Documenting your activities helps you remember the hot days of summer. Such happy memories!!

Wendy said...

I must say that I vastly prefer summer fun to winter glum. If only we could have 9 months of summer and 3 months of winter.

sister wendy

stef said...

It look like you did some great things this summer. Morgan looks like a model in the wave pool.

rosanne said...

Good times!!!