Sunday, June 8, 2008

anniversary


Jason and I just celebrated our 12-year anniversary. It was an exciting and eventful day… or maybe not. I went to the gym, took a shower, got the kids in the car, picked up Jen and Martell, and drove up to the Huntsman Cancer Institute to have lunch with Jason. That evening my mom offered to baby-sit our kids so we could go out on a date. We took that opportunity to go to Home Depot, Target, and REI. After getting home I read “Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH” to the kids while Jason went to the church to get some things done for his calling. We finished the night watching “So you think you can dance” on DVR while Jason painted my toe nails. For me, it was a typical, comfortable, and wonderful day.

4 comments:

rosanne said...

What a great picture! How old were you when you got married? Fifteen? I didn't know you were FLDS...You look so young, not that you don't now...

Awesome blog, Suzanne! I am so proud of you!:)

janet said...

Sounds like a perfect day.. Anniversaries don't need to be anything spectacular. I love when you get to spend the day doing what you love. You two are such a perfect couple. I can't believe you got married at age 11. Your parents let you do that??

Em said...

That's cute! Sounds a lot like our anniversaries... all 2 of them...

Jill Taylor said...

Love the wedding picture! You both look so young!