Sunday, June 8, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood



Jason had the kids all day while I went to Logan to ride my bike in the Little Red Riding Hood women only cycling event. Way fun! There was a little bit of rain, a little bit of hail, a little bit of wind, a little bit of sun, and a whole lot of butt pain. I rode with my sisters Jen and Alisa, sister in law Nanette, good friends Jess and Deanne and my mom. We rode 80 miles. (Way to go mom for doing 46 miles!) I wouldn’t have ever done the ride alone so I am so grateful I had 6 fun people to be with. They made it totally worth doing. Don’t family and friends make life an easier and more enjoyable ride?!

4 comments:

rosanne said...

I wish I could have been there! (Stupid ankle!) Next year, baby!

Ed and Susan said...

Thanks for inviting me to come and for riding with me for the 10 miles. It was tough riding alone for 35 miles, but worth it.

Mom

janet said...

I LOVE that you started a blog!!! I am so proud of you and I am SO looking forward to reading about your life.. since you're so bad at keeping in touch! jk. What an awesome thing to do with your sisters and mom! You look as HOT as ever and I am ready to see pictures of your kids. I am sure Ethan is huge! We miss you guys and hope to see you sometime this summer. We are coming up at the end of June.. we'll be in touch!

Jess said...

Hey Suzanne... cute blog :)

Thank you again for letting me tag along on your family affair bike ride! We definitely need to put those lessons we learned (aka rookie mistakes) to good use for next year. I would really like to conquer the century ride.

Also, it is oh, so very adorable that Jason painted your nails on your anniversary!